The ADP-70 is a sanitizing device that circulates ozone to purify the practice’s air and surfaces. Bacteria, viruses, mold, mildew, and other contaminants are continuously rendered harmless. Odors are also eliminated, creating a cleaner, safer work environment. The ADP-70 gives you additional protection by reducing pathogens in the workplace.
The ADP-70 is ideal for:
- Operatory areas
- Patient waiting or common areas
- Employee Break rooms
- Implant Processing
- Sterilization center
- Lab Processing
- Any unconfined area where you want to control pathogens and odors.
- Conforms to EPA safety recommendations.
- Flow of 70cfm or about 2000sqft.
- No maintenance cost or consumables
- Reusable in take filter, just rinse with water
- Quiet operation 36 dB(A)
- Low energy consumption 115 VAC (optional 24DC)
- Removes unwanted odors
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- Chemically Active Compounds (CAC)
- Airflow: 70 CFM
- Ozone output: <0.05 ppm
- Coverage: 2000 square feet