Contains Hydroxyapatite in a urethane dimethacrylate resin
Specially formulated for use with adhesives, composites and traditional restorative materials, Lime-Lite contains hydroxyapatite in a urethane dimethacrylate resin. It releases calcium, hydroxyl, phosphate and fluoride ions, which are known to be beneficial to tooth structure, to stimulate secondary dentin formation and to have cariostatic properties.
- Light cure base/liner – sets extremely hard
- Chemically bonds to adhesives and composites
- Releases favorable calcium, hydroxyl, phosphate and fluoride ions
- Stimulates secondary dentin formation
- Insoluble in water and oral fluids
- Convenient syringe dispensing